Monday, August 26, 2013

A Bit Dry As Far As Photos Go.

Inverted reflection of the condos across the canal from ours.
 I can't say we haven't been busy for the past week or so because we have. It's just that there has been very little in the way of photographable events. Erin and Jake were here for the weekend and Gary and Ann were back here in Canada from Tennessee, staying at their river home down in Corunna. Wendy and I have enjoyed entertaining and being entertained and lately the weather has turned very hot and humid. I don't know where the summer went, but now Gary and Ann have left to return to Tennessee and Erin and Jake are off to Quebec this coming weekend.

A Sunset From The Deck At Gary And Ann's River House.

Does anybody know what the above spears are that stick out off the bow of the freighters?


Massive lake freighters are always worthy of a photo or two.



I love all the reflections when the winds are calm.





I've mentioned to the condo board several times that this plant will eventually destroy the chimney on W23 but it really is quite pretty. Click pic to enlarge.


The market is photogenic this time of year.


Hot weather is Martguerita time. Cheers Erin.


Before
 Above, my friend George got a new top to replace a dated turquoise one and Brad launches his own brand of stand-up paddleboards. (below)



Harold gets good use out of "Final Purchase IX" but even he is back now.


The Fairmile Second World War mine sweeper (previously the Duc D'orleans" tour boat) sits desolately on shore, ready to be chainsawed and dumpstered in an abandoned attempt to restore her to her former glory.


The ducks and geese seem to have found another dock far away from mine.


A kitchen sunset.


Meanwhile we're keeping busy.
.
.
.