Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Welcome To Our New Blog!

I figured this would be a great way for Wendy and I to share some of our events, news, pictures and travels with our closest friends. Rather than email that clogs up your mailbox, this blog allows you to visit, post replies, or do nothing. I still plan to use email to send specific notes or more private communications where applicable. I have elected not to make this blog public, but available to those who have the address. I hope this mild exclusivity will encourage more personally interesting interaction since the content and your responses are not broadcast to a worldwide audience. Stay tuned for updates.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy and Tim. Cousin Donna here enjoying your blog site. Good choice of 'tree' Wendy! Looks perfect in your livingroom. I look forward to seeing it decked out in all of its finery soon. Take care and keep having fun!!

    ReplyDelete