Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 03 At Sea So We See The Sea.


I had planned to do the Kitchen Tour this morning at 10:30 but there was an announcement from the Captain that a woman had suffered a heart attack and we were diverting our course to Grand Turk Island in order to transfer her to Miami. Rumors aboard said she carried no insurance.



 Watching medivac at Grand Turk.

We saw the Emerald Princess going to Florida to pick up David and Reenie on Tuesday.


A relaxing Sea Day. I mostly sat on the promenade deck, keeping out of the sun, while Barry and Cheryl took to the sun deck topside. This cruise has only four "sea days" which is rather rare for a 14 day cruise. Fortunately the last two are at the end so we can rest up from our vacation. Did I hear somebody say "boo hoo"?


.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment