Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 04 Water, Water at Water Island, St Thomas, VI


They  put a different mat in the elevator every day.  I'll keep up the tradition on my blog. The mats  come in handy when you wake up and can't remember what day it is.


My favorite spot in St Thomas is Honeymoon Beach on Water Island. You can only get here by the small ferryboat from Crown Bay. It isn't listed on any of the cruise ship activities and so it is very quiet. Don't tell anybody about this tropical paradise. Last year, on the Grand Princess, we docked at the other dockage at Havensight, which accommodates the larger ships. That meant we didn't get to come here since there is no ferry from there.









 Debbie of Joe's Beach Bar


 Boat sitters take a break at Joe's Bar



 Joe of Joe's Beach Bar













.
.
.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tim
    I think I see my feet sticking out of the sand on Water Island, which by the looks beautiful,keep the pics and comments coming it makes me feel like I'm with you guys ,I will have a drink tonight at 8;30pm at dinner so remember a have a cheers drink with me.

    cheers

    John

    ReplyDelete