We headed out this morning on Highway 15 after spending the night in one of the most run-down hotels so far. The views ahead made up for the crummy hotel. As we went farther north, the spring blossoms re-appeared.
An interesting rock cut shows layers of coal.
This is the entrance to the Nada Tunnel. Highway 77 runs through this old railway tunnel and it was so narrow I felt like I might lose a side-mirror on the hand-hewn rocky walls.
An interesting rock cut shows layers of coal.
This is the entrance to the Nada Tunnel. Highway 77 runs through this old railway tunnel and it was so narrow I felt like I might lose a side-mirror on the hand-hewn rocky walls.
The place is a little run-down but the cow doesn't care.
Great old farm buildings make good photo subjects.
.
.
.



















No comments:
Post a Comment