![]() |
| Implant titanium screw with pen to show size. |
I was at the dentist's bright and early for my 8:30 am appointment. Today I received the first and most important part of my new tooth implant... the screw!
Wendy says this has got to be the most expensive screw I've ever paid for.
Of course this is only the first part of the procedure. There is the stitch removal next week, then in three months, after the screw has bonded with the bone, a new porcelain crown is attached with dental cement to the insert. The grand total cost will be over $3,000 for one tooth. You can read about Dental Implants CLICK HERE.
If you remember my blog post about tooth numbering, this implant will replace tooth #15 which the dentist removed last spring. Since it is one of my upper molars, I had trouble chewing on that side so I'm really looking forward to having a phoney tooth back in its place.
.
.
.
